Terms and Conditions
Being allowed access to www.khetrapallawhouse.com/ (“portal”), you enter into a user agreement on the terms and conditions set out below for the use of any and/or all services offered on this portal. In addition, when using Khetrapal Law House, you shall be subject to any guidelines or rules applicable to such service(s) which may be posted at appropriate locations on the portal by Khetrapal Law House from time to time. All such guidelines or rules, applicable on even date, are hereby incorporated by reference into the TOU. Any changes to such guidelines or rules will be posted on the portal and it is your responsibility as a user to refer to the terms of accessing the service. Changes could be made by us after the first posting to the Portal and you will be deemed to have accepted any change if you continue to access any of our services after that time.
CHANGES / AMENDMENTS / MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICES
Khetrapal Law House reserves the right at any time and from time to time to add, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Khetrapal Law House shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of any Service.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and all intellectual property rights in all material presented on the portal are the property of Khetrapal Law House , its affiliates and associates and are protected under applicable Indian laws. Any infringement shall be vigorously defended and pursued to the fullest extent permitted by law.
LIMITED PERMISSION TO COPY
You are permitted to print or download extracts from these pages for your personal non-commercial use only. Any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use. You may not (whether directly or through the use of any software program) create a database in electronic or structured manual form by regularly or systematically downloading and storing all or any part of the pages from this portal. No part of the site may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other web portal, nor may any of its pages or part thereof be disseminated in any electronic or non-electronic form, nor included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without prior written permission from Khetrapal Law House
For certain services viz. Discussion Forum , Find a Friend , Poll , registration by the visitor is required. By registering, you agree to the following terms in addition to any other specific terms / rules/ guidelines which shall be posted at an appropriate location of the Portal.
Each registration is for a single individual user only. To access these services, you will be asked to enter your individual registered email id / username and Password. Therefore, we do not permit any of the following:-
- Any other person sharing your User Name and Password
- Any part of the Portal being cached in proxy servers and accessed by individuals who have not registered with Khetrapal Law House as users of the Portal.
- Access through a single User Name and Password being made available to multiple users on a network.
- Your registering with a fake email id or somebody else’s email id If we reasonably believe that an email id / User Name and Password are being used in any of these ways, we reserve the right to cancel access rights immediately without notice, and block access to all users from that IP address(es) and take such other legal action as may be deemed fit.
All information, data, text, messages or other materials, whether publicly or privately transmitted/posted on or through the portal, is the sole responsibility of the person from where such content originated.
By using the facility of Discussion Forum, Find a Friend and other services, you agree not to upload, post, or otherwise transmit any matter or views that is/are, defamatory, abusive, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or contains (or contains links to) nudity, sex, pornography, foul and/or abusive language, unauthorized use or distribution of copyrighted material(s), mail fraud and pyramid schemes, hatred and racism of any kind, or any other material that may be deemed byKhetrapal Law House as libelous or offensive to another individual or organization Khetrapal Law House reserves the right to remove any such content from the portal at any time and at its sole discretion, remove the membership of the alleged person, without any notice whatsoever.
Khetrapal Law House does not control the content posted on discussion forum(s), via Find a Friend service or Birthday Greetings or Poll or any other service launched / to be launched on the portal and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content.
You understand that by using such services, you may be exposed to objectionable matter.
Under no circumstances will Khetrapal Law House be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, uploaded on this portal.
You may also not indulge in cyber stalking nor become or create a nuisance for any person / member of the portal.
You may not send, submit, post, or otherwise transmit, messages or material that contain software virus, that are designed to interrupt, destroy, and negatively affect in any manner whatsoever, any electronic equipment / software / coding in connection with the use of this portal, or other user’s ability to engage in real time exchanges.
You shall not violate, or attempt to violate the security of the portal and/or any web sites linked to the portal or gain un-authorized access to any information regarded as private by other Users or persons, including but without limitation to accessing data and information not intended for them or logging onto a server or account which the you are not authorized to access, attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or attempting to breach security or authentication.
In the event that you breach any of the above mentioned covenants, and Khetrapal Law House becomes aware of such violation, Khetrapal Law House shall have the right to delete any material relating to the violations without prior notice.
COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN Khetrapal Law House AND MEMBERS
A. Khetrapal Law House , its owners and assigns, will never sell your personal information. However,Khetrapal Law House cannot be held responsible for unauthorized third parties marketing directly to you via personal information you post online.
B. Khetrapal Law House reserves the right to send email or private messages to you for the purpose of updating you on topics in which you are participating, informing you of changes or additions to the service, or requesting your feedback about the service.
C. Khetrapal Law House reserves the right to disclose information about usage and demographics to advertisers and other partners, provided that it will not reveal your personal identity in connection with the disclosure of such information. For more information please read the service’s Privacy Agreement.
CHARGES / FEES
Khetrapal Law House reserves the right to charge subscription or membership fees in respect of any part/ aspect of any of the services upon reasonable prior notice.
You agree that Khetrapal Law House, in its sole discretion, may terminate your account or password or use of any or all of the services, and remove and discard any Content within the Service, for any reason, including, without limitation, for improper use of any service or if Khetrapal Law House believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the TOU. Khetrapal Law Housemay also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing the Service, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Service under any provision of this TOU may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that Khetrapal Law House may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and messages and other information relating to you and/or bar any further access to any Service or all of the services. Further, you agree that Khetrapal Law House shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Service.
All content posted by you becomes the property of Khetrapal Law Houseand you agree to grant/assign the royalty free, perpetual right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such content (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Khetrapal Law House and its partners, its affiliates and associates, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of content you submit , post to or transmit or as a result of any transaction done on or through this portal.
TIME FOR MESSAGES / OTHER UPLOADED CONTENT
This Portal may place reasonable restrictions on the maximum number of days that messages or other uploaded Content will be retained, the maximum number of short messages that may be sent from or received by an account, the maximum size of any message that may be sent from or received by an account.Khetrapal Law House assumes no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store, inaccuracy in transmission and receipt of any messages and other communication or other information maintained or transmitted .
MATERIAL SUBMITTED BY USERS
Certain elements of the Portal will contain material submitted by users. Khetrapal Law Houseaccepts no responsibility for the content, accuracy, conformity to applicable laws of such material.
Users need to be aware that when they voluntarily reveal identification oriented information (name, e-mail address) in discussion forums and other areas, such information may be collected by a third party resulting in unsolicited messages from third parties. Such interaction is beyond the control and liability of Khetrapal Law House
Part of the Portal will contain advertising and other material submitted to Khetrapal Law House by third parties. Advertisers are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Portal complies with applicable International and National laws. Khetrapal Law House will not be responsible for any advertiser’s claim, error, omission or inaccuracy in advertising material, and reserves the right to omit, suspend or change the position of any advertising material submitted for insertion. Acceptance of advertisements on the Portal will be subject toKhetrapal Law House terms and conditions which are available on request.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You expressly understand and agree thatKhetrapal Law House shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Khetrapal Law House has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) any data, information, or services availed or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or (v) any other matter relating to the service.
Please report any violations to our Customer Care group.
Khetrapal Law House shall have no liability to you for any interruption or delay in access to the Portal due to any reason beyond its control and limitations.
The Agreement shall be governed by the Laws of India . The Courts of law at Gurgaon shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising under this agreement.
In the event that any statement in this Member Agreement conflicts with a commitment made byKhetrapal Law House in the service’s Privacy Statement, the Privacy Statement will prevail. Official correspondence must be sent via email using the contact form. You agree to report any copyright violations and violations of the Member Agreement to Khetrapal Law House as soon as you become aware of them. In the event that you have a claim of copyright infringement with respect to material that is contained in the service, please notify Khetrapal Law House
Please direct all general questions to support by using the contact form.
Forum Code of Conduct and Rules
- Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are requested to read the forum descriptions before posting. Wrong postings are liable to be moved without any prior intimation.
- Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning.
- If members note an issue which contravenes something in this policy document they are welcome to bring it to the attention to the management and due action will be taken by Khetrapal Law House
- Members should remember this board is aimed at a general audience. Posting pornographic or generally offensive text, images, links, etc. will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning.
- Members are requested to quote the ‘Source of the information / article / write-up’ if any, while posting particularly in “Articles and Book Review Forum, The Drawing Room, Investment Monitor, Workplace Culture”. Postings without ‘Source’ are liable to be deleted without intimation. Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.
- ARTICLES: Members are requested to post genuine and original Articles as far as possible, since the Forum wishes to give its Members a platform to test their writing skills. Contributions to this Forum will be approval based and the decision of the Editorial Team shall be final and binding.
- News Room: Members are requested to AVOID posting of front page news from leading newspapers however, there shall be no restriction.
- Members should post in a way which is consistent with “normal writing”. That is users should not post excessive numbers of emoticons, large, small or coloured text, etc. Users consistently abusing this will be warned.
- Members should use an appropriate, descriptive title when posting a new topic. Examples of bad titles include; “Help me!”, “I’m stuck!”, “I’ve got an error!”, etc.
- Spam is not tolerated here under any circumstance. This includes offering hosting services (charged and free), installation services, etc. Users posting spam will be warned and their post removed.
- Khetrapal Law House reserves the full right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, improper, irrelevant, etc. as noted in these points is up to Khetrapal Law House and not Users. Intimation of deletion may not be communicated everytime.
- The above forum rules where applicable also apply to private messaging. Abuse of the private messaging system may lead to warnings.
- Arguing with . members after having received a warning will lead to an immediate warning. Should this exceed three strikes a temporary ban will be put in place.
- Users who feel they have been unfairly warned are welcome to contact Khetrapal Law House.
- Any attempt to circumvent a temporary ban will lead to that ban being made permanent. Circumvention includes re-registering under a non-banned username, changing IP addresses to evade an IP ban, registering a new email account of evade an email ban. Circumvention includes posting as an anonymous user.
- Members personally (or via any method) post insulting, indecent or vulgar material, such users may be subject to an immediate permanent ban.
- Permanent bans are a last resort and thought is given before implementing them. While Khetrapal Law House may consider lifting permanent bans from time to time this is a rare occurence.